November 4, 2013

Cambios

Well, this is a new low.

Literally have no time to write you all an email, and I'm so sorry!!!

Today is cambios, and Hermana Nájera is going to Barrio Norte, a sector very close to Concepción. I'm very bummed that she is going- I love her so much. I'll be training again, and my companion's name (I peeked and saw it on the computer.) is Hermana Gutierrez. Yeah!!!!! Another Latina!!! At least, I think so. We'll see! We'll travel to Conce early tomorrow morning, then be back in Estación ready to work.

Um, that is all. I love you and know that the gospel is true. I love being a missionary!!!
Hermana Oldroyd

THAT is the pile of weeds that we and the Elders pulled from AnaMaria's front yard. Oh boy

 

 
After one of our little P-Day games. It is called ´Señor Palito´and is quite a scream. I'll teach it to you when I get home!

 
Also an old photo- September 18, helping Mari peel tomatoes. They do everything by hand, and boy, that was a bit tedious! But I must say, my knife skills are seriously improving. I open cans without a second thought now, and the whole peeling deal has also improved a lot.

 
Karishna, a joven that the Elders are about to baptize, her friend, me, and Hermana Gaby Gaete Mena

 
A Movie Night that we hosted. We watched God's Army (my first time seeing it), and yes, I cried. It was great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment