January 13, 2014

How blessed we each are!!

My dear people!

I'm sorry! I had some really great thoughts that I was going to share with you today, but sometimes I just feel like I haven`t written my family in a very long time. Wrote them long emails today. Needless to say, this work continues to be full of miracles and I love my life so, so much. How blessed we each are!!

I pray for you!!

Hermana Oldroyd

p.s. We also got invited to eat lunch in President's house today and Hermana Arrington wanted a couple videos that I had on my camera, so I left it with her to copy over to her computer... which also means no pictures today. Double Sorry!!!

Editor's Note: we'll try to appease the vast audience and post a couple of pictures from last week.





Going running on our mini cambio with Hermana Skirvin

Do you SEE that huge beetle?

No comments:

Post a Comment