August 12, 2014

Very, very blessed



Dear friends and family,

Thank you for all your birthday wishes!!! It has been a great day so far and I feel very, very blessed to have to many wonderful people in my life. The only bad thing is that now I'm totally scatterbrained by thinking about so many different people and messages and news that I received haha Forgive me if I don't say anything substantial in this email as a result of that.

 Jason and Juana came to visit me!!!! They are so precious!!!!



I had an extraordinary mini cambio with MY COUSIN HERMANA GLAZIER!!!!!!! Last Monday we had special permission to go buy souveniers in Chillan and then do a switch with Hermana Glazier and her companion. It was so inspired to be with her, talk, and grow together. It rained a lot, but we had a great time. The Lord gives us so many hidden treasures, and sometimes we are so slow to discover them



This weekend we said goodbye to a missionary from our ward, so there was an activity on Friday and a devotional on Sunday night. Good times-

Thomas, Mayra and Yesenia are getting baptized this Saturday!! We're so excited!"!!!!

I love you all-

Hermana Oldroyd




 Helping Hermana Selfa with her baking business! We might just crush cookies but we're part of yet another great work 



No comments:

Post a Comment